Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Make Your Own At Home- Weed Killer

http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/
(this particular color was a result of apple cider vinegar and distilled white vinegar with the blue Dawn)


RESULTS ARE IN!

http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/
I sprayed down the weeds in the morning before it started getting warm around 10 am.   Spray the center really well so the root gets saturated.  I did read about the weed killer not harming the surrounding grass, however be careful not to spray the grass because it will kill it.  I had TONS of weeds, so I sprayed and refilled and then resorted to pouring because my hand was killing me from squirting so much.  If you should be so lucky not to be infested with weeds then the spray bottle will work great for you.   We cut the grass and all the weeds were gone AND the grass was not badly damaged.  I sprayed a day before we actually planned on getting the yard cut.  It was not very noticeable at all after all the shriveled up messes were mowed down.  The above photos were tests spots and not where there was a bunch of green grass.  All of the weeds shriveled up and turned black and it has been about 1 1/2 month and those particular previously sprayed weeds have not returned.   I wish it would send the memo out to the other weeds so we can be done with it.  I doubt that will happen so spray on! 

*Repeated use of the salt can be toxic to the soil. *I HAVE NOT HAD TO REPEAT*

Like Me on Facebook goes live every Tuesday night at 7pm
and
Inspiration in Progress goes live at 12am every Thursday!

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs